- Payment of the Shearer’s Quarters & Blinman Hut accommodation rental fee constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of a cancellation by the client, the deposit is non-refundable. If bookings have been paid in full prior to stay the following applies: Bookings cancelled prior to 30 days of your stay will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations within 30 days will incur a 100% cancellation fee. All cancellation fees will be held in credit for 6 months for use on mutually agreed alternative dates subject to availability.
- The operators will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the operators reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
- To secure your holiday booking, a deposit of $450 (Shearer’s Quarters only) is required to be paid within 7 days of booking. Payment may be made by credit card (please call the homestead. Fee applies.) or direct debit into our bank account. For Christmas, Easter, June/July and Sept/Oct school holiday bookings, the balance must be paid no later than 30-days prior to the commencement of the booking.
- Keys for Blinman Hut are available to collect at the Homestead. You must ring at least 2 days prior to arrival to confirm key collection in the event we are not home so that alternate key arrangements can be made. Upon departure all keys are to be returned to the Homestead. Full payment of fees are collected upon key pick up unless there has been a prior arrangement made.
- No rubbish, garbage, water bottles, chairs, candles, magazines etc. are to be left at Blinman Hut. If you have a suggestion please let us know. Blinman Hut is to be left as you find it. This includes sweeping/mopping floors, clean bathroom/toilets, dishes done & put away, ashes taken down to the creek and wood left for 1 night for next guests.
- Shearer’s Quarters are to be left in a satisfactory clean and tidy state, including all garbage wrapped and emptied into outside incinerators bin, washing up done, floors swept, wood stove in kitchen emptied of ash. In the event of excessive cleaning requirements, an extra cleaning fee will be charged to the guest’s account. Bottles and cans put in collection room (part proceeds to the Royal Flying Doctor Service).
- Shearer’s Quarters are run on a 240 v generator. Fees include usage of Generator for responsible use. Diesel is expensive and a finite resource. Generator should be turned off at night, should be turned off during the day when no one is there. If for some reason you require the generator to be on for longer hours then an extra diesel fee will be charged at the going rate. Please see Keith or Lisa to make arrangements.
- Pets are not allowed inside under any circumstances at the Shearer’s Quarters. We are happy, providing you have made prior arrangements with us, for you to bring your pets if they stay outside and you clean up any mess after them. Any damage to the property due to animals will be charged to guest’s account.
- There is an evaporative air conditioner provided for our Shearer’s to use during Summer months, it is hooked up to rain water and is not to be used unless temperatures become unseasonably hot. If you would like to use the air conditioner, please contact us at the homestead as we will need to ensure everything is enabled to avoid it burning out. Should you ignore this advice and damage to the air conditioner occurs, you will be held liable for its repair/replacement.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the Shearer’s Quarters or Blinman Hut. Smoking pots are provided outside for smoker’s convenience, we would appreciate if you would use them.
- Any damage, breakage or loss of furniture, furnishings, equipment, locks or keys is to be reported immediately and paid for at cost, other than acceptable wear and tear. Please note, that our cleaners do a detailed inventory check both before and after your occupation.
- The number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice. Additional fees of $25 per person (Shearer’s Quarters) & $12 per person per night (Blinman Hut) will apply for excess guests not notified to the operators in advance.
- The operators take no responsibility for the client’s personal property left on the premises.
- Check-out time is 10:00am. Check-in time is 2:00pm. The client must vacate the property by the check-out time unless agreed with the operators in advance that they may stay longer. Without prior agreement, additional late departure fees will apply at the nightly rate.
- The client making the booking must be 18 years or over and agree to take full responsibility for the temporary rental of the property.
- Furniture, fixtures and fittings are not to be altered or moved between rooms or properties. The BBQ must remain on the dirt next to slate area (Shearer’s Quarters). BBQ must not be put onto slate
The Material has been made available for general personal use only and is provided without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency. All access to, and use of, the Material is at the user’s risk. Moolooloo Station accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken on the basis of information on this website, nor for the accuracy or completeness of the Material. Before relying on the Material or any part of it you should independently verify its accuracy or completeness. Moolooloo Staion expressly disclaims all and any liability and responsibility to any person in respect of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by such person in reliance, whether wholly or partially, upon this website or the Material. No warranties or representations are made by Moolooloo Station about this website, or the Material including any warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the Material or its suitability for any particular purpose. We do not warrant that the Material is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination. We exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, any liability arising as a result of the use of this website or the Material. Where liability cannot be excluded our liability is limited to the resupply of the Material, or the reasonable cost of having the Material resupplied. Moolooloo Station will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, including loss of profits arising out of the use of this website or the Material.
The Material is not intended to be legal advice. Legal or other professional advice should be sought before acting or relying on the Material or any part of it.
This website may contain links to other websites (“linked websites”). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites. Our links with linked websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.